city of surprise

Mayor Skip Hall

Do you need a Department of Revenue clearance before the Arizona Department of State will accept your dissolution?

Yes. The dissolution will not be completed without a Certificate of Compliance from the Arizona Department of Revenue. The ACC will not approve your dissolution unless all fees are paid and annual reports have been filed.