City of Surprise
Bob Vukanovich, former councilman & vice mayor
Learn how to maximize your Medicare options
Aisha Alexander<email@example.com>12:37 PM
For your coverage consideration…
Surprise, AZ (May 30, 2019) Already enrolled in Medicare or looking to learn more about it?Come to a “Maximizing your Medicare Options” workshop and get information on the elements of Medicare Parts A and B; Medicare Advantage plans (Part C); Prescription Drug plans (Part D); and Medicare Supplements (Medigap).
The presentation by Orlando Cruz with Cruz Insurance Advisors will cover the following topics:
- How to verify if your doctor participates in Medicare and or Medicare Advantage plan networks
- How to calculate your prescription costs on every plan in your zip code using Medicare’s website
- How to compare every Medicare Advantage plan (premiums, co-pays and deductibles) using Medicare’s website
- How company insurance agents and independent brokers are compensated
- How to compare Medicare supplement plans (Medigap) and premiums
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when
The class will be held on Monday, June 10, from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at the Surprise Resource Center, 12425 W. Bell Road, Bldg. A, Suite 124.
For more information or to register for this class, please contact Ruby Sitea at 623.222.3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.